Monday, September 17, 2012

We Made Our First Goal!!!

Hey Everyone,

I'm so happy to announce that we made our first financial goal for yoga school! I am officially registered at Kripalu for teacher training this fall. I'm so excited. Every time I turn around there is another sign showing me that I'm on the right path.

I am excited that we made it over the first hurdle, but we still have one more to go.  I need the other half of the tuition in order to walk though the door.  So please continue to be a part of making this dream come true.  I see myself there so I know it will happen, but we still need you.

The we in the equation is myself and my friend Katie Elevitch. She has graciously stepped in the help me fund raise. So please check out her blog Rock and Roll Yogi as well and learn more about her music and life as a yogi.

Thanks so much! October 9th is the new DEADLINE! I will continue to keep you posted on the progress! In gratitude!

Peace,
Shelley


No comments:

Post a Comment