Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thank You Series ~ Class 3: Happy New Year!

Hey Everyone!

I know the last class of my Thank You Series was a long time ago. About three or so weeks ago really, but the end of the year just flew by. I don't know what happened.  So I'm going to wrap up blogging about the series and move on to 2013 and all the is ahead so far.

Let me just say that my last Thank You class was as amazing as the first.  I'm so glad I did this because I feel it was such a great way to start teaching.  Maybe because I set it up myself I felt really comfortable. There was a little pressure, but not a much as I thought it would be. Let me be clear and say that all the pressure was coming from me not anyone else.

For the last Thank You class I had 5 students.  Tiffany, Erica and Bianca came back, which was great and Bianca brought her friend WhitneyDumeha snuck in almost at the end, but I give her an A for effort because we were both hanging out together the night before. LOL.

I asked people to dedicate the last class to someone who has supported them when no one else would.  I was really thinking about all of you who supported me though the yoga school process and who are still in my corner. Some people who supported me I never even met before.  The whole process from start to finish was such a blessing. It mean so much more than words can say. Here I am on the other side of it all.  Sometimes it feels like a dream.

My last Thank You class was on a Sunday, December 16th, but Tanya from Hip Dhamma asked me if I could sub a class the following Tuesday.  I also had a show on Wednesday. So the week leading up to the holidays was packed.

The Tuesday class was very small. It was almost a private with me and Chris who had come to my Thank You series the second week. We began class and then Tanya snuck in.  So it was really nice and easy class. At the end I always give a little Reiki and both Chris and Tanya said it was amazing for them. Tanya had a headache that wouldn't go away all day, but when I gave her Reiki it dissipated. Nice!

So that was my last class of the year.  Hip Dhamma has me on their schedule as a sub and we are in the works to find me a more permanent time slot. So I'll keep you posted on that front.

Well it is 2013 and there is lots on the horizon!  To kick off the year I will be teaching every Monday afternoon for the next two months at Shambhala Yoga and Dance Center! I'm really excited about that. It's a "by donation" class so if you are in the area please pop by. I'll leave all the info below.

I'm on the sub list at Hip Dhamma and Area Yoga. So when I know I'm teaching, you will know I'm teaching.  I am also planning a few workshops. I'm not going to give the concept away, but I will tell you that I'm super excited! Big reveal coming soon.

I'm going to keep this one short because I know it's going to be a packed year of yoga and music for me.  I'm really excited about all that is on the horizon. Thank you again for all your love and support!

Fulfill your dreams! It's 2013!

Jai Bhagwan!


Where I'm Teaching!!!
Beginning Monday January 7th (Every Monday)
Shambhala Yoga & Dance Center
367 St. Marks Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11238
Blossoming Hour
1:45-2:45pm
Fee: By Donation
www.shambhalayogadance.com
See You There!

More Classes, Workshops & Specials to Come!  


No comments:

Post a Comment