Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January Yoga & Reiki Specials!!!


 I am so excited about 2013 and all that this winter season has in store. I am happy to announce two Yoga and Reiki Specials.


For the month of January I am offering Private Yoga sessions for $60/hour and Reiki sessions, $50 for 50 minutes. I am so excited to share these healing practices with you. If you would like to set up an appointment please send me an email at sovereignhands@yahoo.com. Distance Reiki sessions are also available. Please inquire. No matter where you are you can start your healing journey today.

Please feel free to pass this offer on to friends and family. Let's make this a magic year for ourselves and everyone in our lives.

Also don't forget that I'm teaching yoga class every Monday afternoon for the months of January & February. Hope to see you!

Happy New Year!

Jai!
Shelley


January Yoga & Reiki Specials
Private Yoga Session $60/hour
Reiki Session $50 for 50 minutes
(Distance Reiki Sessions Available. Please Inquire.)
Sovereignhands@yahoo.com to make an appointment or more info


Where I'm Teaching!!!
Beginning Monday January 7th (Every Monday)
Shambhala Yoga & Dance Center
367 St. Marks Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11238
Blossoming Hour
1:45-2:45pm
Fee: By Donation
See You There!


More Classes, Workshops & Specials Coming Soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment