Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sovereign Hands Yoga: The Thank You Series! (Dec. 2nd, 9th & 16th)

Hi Everyone,

I know it's been a minute since I posted a blog. A girl needed to catch a break and get my feet back on the ground, and on the New York grind.  It's great to be home, but the City does bring it's share of challenges for sure. But as a young man once known as Puff Daddy once said, "You can't stop the shining!"

With that in mind let the yoga begin! I am teaching the Thank You Series beginning tomorrow, December 2nd at 11am, and for the next two Sundays going forward.  I am so thankful to you all for the support through this process and it's just beginning.  I'll be blogging for sure throughout the series and I hope to see your face in one or all three of the classes and remember to Give Thanks!

Jai Bhagwan!

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, Thank You, that would suffice." Meister Eckhart

Sovereign Hands Yoga: The Thank You Series!
@ Freebrook Spaces
375 Stuyvesant Avenue b/w Decatur & Bainbridge Sts.
Brooklyn, NY
Sundays Dec. 2nd, 9th & 16th
$10
11am-12:10pm
[If you have a mat please bring it with you. If not, there are a few mats there for use.]
By Train: A/C to Utica Avenue


Contact, More info & Talk to Me:
sovereignhands@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/sovereignhands
Twitter @sovereignhands

No comments:

Post a Comment